The ProCut is designed as a single piece of equipment that produces a finished product. Within a single working cycle, raw materials can be cut, mixed, cooked up to 120°C (with or without vacuum), homogenized, concentrated, and cooled. After this cycle the product can be sent directly to the filling phase.
Sauces & Ready Meals
- Tomato Based Sauce
- Vegetable Creams
- Homogenized Fruit
- Vegetable and Meat
- Hazelnut Cream
- Spreadable Chocolate
- Fruit Puree
- Crystallized Fruit
- Spreadable Cheese
- Analog Cheese
Some of the main features that make the ProCut series unique are:
- 3x perfectly balanced, double-toothed, 8mm thick, stainless steel mixing blades
- Vacuum pump able to concentrate the product up to temperatures around 50° C
- Bottom mixer and drain valve designed to avoid residue after discharge
- Drain pump with internal tank pressurization for thick products discharge
- I.P. unit to automatically clean and sterilize the entire machine
- Software with touch-screen interface and remote capability
- A 15″ wide-screen operator interface
The machine is managed by a custom programmed and installed application by STI. This system is specially designed to control the movement of the mechanical parts as well as the various stages of the processing phases. All this is can be done through a touchscreen interface that allows the user to view and act on the various stages of processing.
An internal diagnostic system alerts the operator of the status of the main parts subject to wear such as blades, shaft seals and lid closing seals.
Three double toothed blades 8 mm thick made of cutlery-quality stainless steel. The blade block is pre-assembled on a hub and fixed to the shaft of the machine to ensure a perfect balance.
Engine and transmission
The engine is placed on the back of the frame rather than directly under the tank. This reduces the load of products and prevents product from coming into contact with electrical parts in case of a leak. The engine was chosen for its performance and easy access to spare parts.